Offering. The Spiritual Practice of Tithing.
The spiritual practice of Tithing is a well-established practice in most spiritual and religious paths. Many of the ancestors of every society were in the habit of contributing a percentage of their earnings each month to the organization or group that provided them with their spiritual uplift and transformation. The experience is that of attracting abundance to one’s life through giving. Over many centuries, this practice has come to be known as tithing. In our approach, it is also known as Dakshina.
The practice of making a monetary offering is a way that our students acknowledge the transforming power of the Master’s grace and The Art of Inner Transformation teachings and practices in their lives. These contributions are also the way our students express their desire to see humanity transformed through spiritual practice. This helps us to spread the teachings and practices that immerse seekers in the Love of the Self.
As with all spiritual practices, the giving of Dakshina attracts more Grace into our lives as we practice it. This is the way in which we attract blessings to ourselves by supporting the work that allows many more people to experience the Supreme Principle. People often share that this practice of tithing opens their hearts, nurturing their ability to give selflessly in every area of their lives. Giving has the effect of increasing our gratitude and reverence for the Absolute.
Making an offering of Dakshina is the act of Love expressing Love to support Love. This practice strengthens our commitment to spreading the teachings and practices of our approach.
GIVING TO HELP OTHERS GROW SPIRITUALLY
GIVE BACK TO OUR COMMUNITIES BY SUPPORTING OUR WORK
Please Make a Tax-Deductible Donation.
We are a not-for-profit, 501 (C) (3), public charity. We offer Free programs for Meditation and Chanting each and every week and free subscriptions to articles and information at this and other websites that we provide access to free of charge. Providing these services costs us money in direct expenses for maintaining these programs.
Revenues generated from paid programs do not cover our expenses. The rest of our overhead gets covered ONLY if we’re successful at raising money from the public in the form of donations. Our work is supported, primarily, by donations made directly by the public.
Your donation is 100% tax-deductible. Please give as generously as you can. Your donation will be dedicated to the costs associated with providing the programs that are promoted at this site.
Or you can designate your donation to a particular program or activity. Use the comment field in our shopping cart to designate your donation for a particular program or initiative.
We are an all-volunteer organization. 100% OF ALL DONATION PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORTING OUR CHARITABLE MISSION.
With Your Giving
In blind surveys and case studies conducted over the last 10 years, our program offering has been proved to deliver results beyond the expectations of our students.
For every Art of Inner Transformation event, when surveyed at the end of the event, participants are asked, “Do you feel more calm and at peace, with a quieter mind now, as compared to when you first came in the door?” 100% of those surveyed answered YES.
In blind surveys, 2 out of every 3 people report that:
- While being led in our Witness Consciousness Centering techniques and Abode of the Heart Meditation, they experienced a profound sense of Peace and the ‘no mind’ state in under 3 minutes.
- Their sense of content and happiness increased in the 90-minutes that they attended a program.
- They experienced a state that they recognized to be beyond the mind, the senses and the emotions.
- As a result of practicing the techniques they are taught by Kedarji, they experience that they are more confident that they can access the inner strength necessary to take on life’s challenges.
- Keeping the company of Kedarji has opened their hearts and freed them from contracting emotions, restless thoughts and attachments to worldliness.
The Abode of the Heart
In exit surveys and post-intensive follow up surveys, 96% of all people who have taken and intensive report that they have become anchored in a life-changing set of experiences that are the clear proof that they received a profound spiritual awakening that is undeniable.
Of this group, 90% report that, after a 3-year period, post intensive, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in these weekend meditation retreats with Kedarji, and experiencing the following results:
- Increasingly permanent states of peace of mind.
- Increased longing to experience the Bliss of the Inner Self.
- Increasing experiences of Joy and Content as they go about their daily mundane activities.
- An ever-increasing, heightened spiritual awareness that allows them to share Love without conditions, without making distinctions or relishing in the false notion of duality.
- The increased ability to engage their lives without becoming attached or experiencing aversion to people, places and things.
- The steadily increasing ability to take on life’s challenges while remaining centered in their experience of inner Peace and Joy.
- A sharper mind and increased inspiration for daily living.
- Relief from chronic health symptoms.
Of this same group, 80% report that, after a 5-year period, post intensive, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in these weekend meditation retreats with Kedarji to experience the following results, in addition to those stated above:
- The ability to maintain a heightened spiritual awareness, steeped in the experience of inner Peace and Bliss, that is not reduced by worldly distractions or the fluctuation of situations and circumstances.
- A purified heart that is open to giving and receiving without bartering needs for wants.
- A deepening experience of Love without distinctions in all their interactions.
- A quiet mind that dissolves in meditation.
An Experience Share
“I have been participating in various Bhakta School programs since late September of 2014.
Years ago, I made several attempts on my life, in order to leave this world, believing that death was the only way to experience the Heart of God. I even tried to end it all with an overdose of pills. This time, the Universe made it very clear to me that suicide was not going to be an option. “NO!!!” flashed before me when I tried to protest, and then it was as if I was sucked through a vacuum and then I found myself back in my body again.
I immediately began vomiting the hundreds of pills that I had taken, crying hysterically that I was once again seemingly separated from the Lord, knowing that he was not going to allow me to take my life. I was hysterical.
Then I heard, “Go inside,” “Go inside.” I became frustrated and angry at hearing this. “What? Go inside? What does that even mean?! Go inside? What, like meditation? That’s ridiculous! That’s not the same! I can’t experience Joy by meditating! There’s no way that happiness could “fit” inside the idea of meditation!” –Well, at least not in my mind, so I dismissed it and forgot about it.
Exactly 3 weeks ago today, I was reading about Bhagawan Nityananda when he helped me to remember that I am responsible for my life and all the suffering I experienced growing up that led to my desire to commit suicide. Then I understood that Supreme Being brought me to my Teacher, and that I had made a request to find a Master and path in Erie where I live!
Imagine my surprise to remember that not only did I specifically ask for my Teacher, and that I asked for the best, but I asked for Him to be located in Erie where I live. Bhakta School meditation programs were first offered in Erie in 2013, the same year that I asked for my Teacher.
Kedarji and The Art of Inner Transformation is helping me to overcome my fears about taking full responsibility for my life and my happiness. He is helping me to understand that I can experience the Ultimate Reality without having to die. The Art of Inner Transformation teaching that all limitations and suffering are self-imposed is also guiding me to take full responsibility for my thinking and actions by facing myself. I’m still afraid, but I’m working through that with the Grace and Love of this approach and our lineage of Masters.
With ALL my heart, I am forever grateful!”
~ a Devotee in Erie, PA